Welcome to Tutorials by Vaybs
Here you find all my tag tutorials using Paint Shop Pro (I use PSPX) and Animation Shop 3.
They're all made with FTU elements ;) And if I'm doing my job right you might pick up a few new ideas and tricks on the way.
All links open in a new window;)
Layout tag is made with my Betsys Paradise Dream kit ;)
Have fun!!

31 Mar 2011

Thankful





Supplies

My tut supplies HERE

My Thankful heart wordart HERE

DBV mask 84 HERE


I'm using artwork by PTU artist Jennifer Janesko. 



Let's start

Open a new image 650 x 550 flood fill it white
The elements are added in this order
Frame, clock, boxes, buckets and lights.

Move the clock a bit to the left.
Move the frame to the right (adjust things as you go ;)
The buckets I've mirrored and moved down to the left, so just 2 of the orchids are showing.
The boxes are a little down to the right between the clock and frame.
And the lights are a bit in front of the open box but mostly in front of the big bucket.

To add the image in the frame, use the freehand selection too on Point to Point, go point to point
around the inner frame, go to the white background, rightclick and promote selection to layer,
add the tube you wanna use, and place it where it looks good, then promote selection to layer, 
deselect and delete the original tube layer.
Change color on your white promoted circle background, I've used a darker color from the lights on 
mine.
My drop shadow setting is; 0, 3, 30, 4.

I've used the Thankful Heart WA ("Cicero"), resized 40% and changed color to #7f2034 (same as I've used
on the frame background). Give it a little white glow and the same shadow as above. place it above and 
behind the clock.

Duplicate the white background, give it a new color, I've used #888e87,
add DBV mask 84 to it, merge group.

On my name I've used Freebooter Script in #7f2034 with a double glow white/#c46663, placed down to the right.



And you're done

Hope you've had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits since Nov 24.2009

free counters