Welcome to Tutorials by Vaybs
Here you find all my tag tutorials using Paint Shop Pro (I use PSPX) and Animation Shop 3.
They're all made with FTU elements ;) And if I'm doing my job right you might pick up a few new ideas and tricks on the way.
All links open in a new window;)
Layout tag is made with my Betsys Paradise Dream kit ;)
Have fun!!

13 Feb 2011

Turn My Swag On


Tutorial is made in PSP10 and Animation Shop 3



Supplies

My template HERE

My Pimp my Swag kit HERE

My 3 Alien Skin settings HERE

Put the Flat Silver DBV file in your Alien - Skin Eye Candy 5 Impact - Settings - Chrome folder.
Both the Vaybs Nice White and the Vaybs Nice Double files go into the 
same Settings - Glow folder

Artist I'm using PTU art by Jose Cano 

Plugins used

Eye Candy 4000
Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 Impact

Font used for my name is called Sick Capital Vice


Let's start


Open the template, close my top layer.

Make a Foreground-Background Gradient, Linear, Foreground color #df1f7b (I'll refer 
to it as pink the rest of the tut), background Black.
Here's how it's used on all circles and rectangles, 
On each layer, Select all, float, defloat, add a new raster layer above, flood fill and
close the original.

rec1 - repeats 1, angle 90, black/pink
circ1 - repeats 3, angle 0, pink/black
rec2 - repeats 1, angle 90, pink/black
circ2 - repeats 1, angle 90, pink/black
circ3 - repeats 1, angle 90, pink/black
circ4 - repeats 1, angle 90, pink/white
rec3 - repeats 1, angle 0, pink/white
circ5 - repets 1, angle 0, black/pink

On all the gradient layers add Eye Candy 4000 HSB Noise with these settings




Just hit the random seed button to get a mix you like ;)

Now add the front tube you wanna use
I've placed mine so her cut legs are aligned with rec1. Duplicate it, on the top one
adjust-blur-gaussian blur 3, change blend mode to Overlay, or whatever looks best on yours ;)

Add closeups of the same tube, I'm using one on circ1, circ4 and one on each side or rec 3.
If you want help to add them; On each layer, Select all, float, defloat, add the tube above
move it to your liking then righclick on the layer and use promote selection to layer.
Then deselect and delete the original below.

Now change blend modes on the closeups.
for the circ1 - Hard Light, for circ4 - Overlay, for rec3 - Screen.
Just play around with it to get the blend modes you like ;)

On circ2 and 3 add Effects - Texture Effects - Weave 2, 6, 1, black/black.

On rec1 and 2 add Effects - Texture Effects - Weave 2, 2, 100 pink/black. 

On rec3 add Effects - Texture Effects - Blinds 4, 35, pink, both boxes checked.

Add Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 Impact - Gradient Glow to all circs and recs,
I've supplied you with mine and if you put them right you'll find them under Factory
Settings, here's how I've used mine:

On circ1, 2, 3 and 5 use Vaybs Nice White but change white to black.
On rec1 and 3 - Vaybs Nice Double change colors to pink and black.
On rec2 - Vaybs Nice Double change colors to black and pink.
On circ4 - Vaybs Nice Double change colors to white and pink.

On wa back,
Duplicate it twice, add noise on all 3, Random, monochrome checked, 70, 72 and 74.
Close 2 of the layers.

On wa front,
Add the same HSB noise as before used, hit the random seed button to get a mix you like.
Duplicate it twice and add Constellations at these settings, 




hit the random seed button 
the other 2. close 2 of the layers.

On the 3 crowns add Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 Impact - Chrome - find my Flat Silver DBV under
Factory Settings. Then merge the 3 crown layers down on each other. 
Duplicate twice and add the same Constellation as above, 
but change the Edge Star Density to 1. Close 2 of the layers.

Time to add some elements

The big diamond, move it to circ2 duplicate it, on the top one add Adjust-blur-gaussian
blur 10 then change blend mode to hard light to give it a nice glow ;)

Added the film frame above rec3 capturing the center of my closeup faces.

Shoes somewhere on the left, glass to the right and bow on the bottom.

The tiny diamonds are duplicated 2 times and used in front of the wordart.

And don't forget the sparkles.

Think and hope I got it all now ;)
If not, SHOUT!! 

Add proper © and my name is in pink with HSB Noise added to it.


Ready to animate

Open Animation Shop 3

Close the backgroundlayer if you wanna animate without
Copy Merged 

Paste as new animation in Ani shop
close the 3 layers we've used (crowns, and both wa layers) and open the next ones
Copy merged again
and paste after current in ani shop, do the same again with the last layers
then we have 3 frames.

Select all and change frame properties to 18

Save as, optimized octree, under partial transparency I've used 40.


And you're done

Hope you've had fun.

1 comment:

  1. WOW I have to try this one! I love the animation you added to it. Thanks for posting the tutorial.
    Theresa
    aka TzCraftyBiz

    ReplyDelete

Visits since Nov 24.2009

free counters