Welcome to Tutorials by Vaybs
Here you find all my tag tutorials using Paint Shop Pro (I use PSPX) and Animation Shop 3.
They're all made with FTU elements ;) And if I'm doing my job right you might pick up a few new ideas and tricks on the way.
All links open in a new window;)
Layout tag is made with my Betsys Paradise Dream kit ;)
Have fun!!

27 Mar 2010

Fairy Star


Tutorial is made in PSP10 

Supplies

My clusterframe and wordart HERE

Sending special thanx to Gunhild Storeide for use of 2 CU bows
and to Delicious Scraps for use of CU metal leafs

Licensed artist work is by  Suzanne Woolcott

Plugin used

Penta.com - Jeans

Font used on my name is Valentina JF


This is a short one ;)

Let's start

Open a new image 600 x 600 flood fill white for now.
Add the frame.
Duplicate it and on the original blur - gaussian blur 10
and add Penta.com - jeans at default settings and mirror it.
Duplicate it and change blend mode to Multiply.
Add the wordart.

On your top frame, use the magic wand to select inside.
Selections - modify - expand 10. Add a new raster under it and 
flood fill with a color to compliment the frame. Deselect, then 
go to Effects - Texture Effects - Blinds: 3, 5, black, Horizontal.

Add all the tubes you'd like in the frame and around, and give them 
subtle drop shadows, I used 1, 2, 30, 3, black.

Add your name and don't forget the proper © 

Close the white background, crop it (hit the Merged Opaque button)
And save it as a png.



And you're done

Hope you've had fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits since Nov 24.2009

free counters