Welcome to Tutorials by Vaybs
Here you find all my tag tutorials using Paint Shop Pro (I use PSPX) and Animation Shop 3.
They're all made with FTU elements ;) And if I'm doing my job right you might pick up a few new ideas and tricks on the way.
All links open in a new window;)
Layout tag is made with my Betsys Paradise Dream kit ;)
Have fun!!

15 Jun 2009

A Day in the Garden




This tutrial is written by me using PSP 10
Any similarities to other tutorials is purely coincidental and unintentional.
All materials used are copyright to their respective owners.

Supplies
A day in the garden tag sized kit here
The clouds are here

Licensed artist work is by  Pinuptoons

Font of choise, I've used BeautySchoolDropout

Let's start

(First, if you're using the full size edition of the kit for this tut
then the element numbers won't match ;)

Open a new image 600x600 flood fill white.Add frame 8, resize it 80%
I've also changed the color of it a bit.(I used the Manual color correction,
Source: #566822 , Target: #5ba51e) give it a drop shadow -2,3,50,4.
Add paper1 resize it to your liking, then use the selection tool on rectangle,
select inside the frame, selections - invert, then hit delete to remove access paper.
I tweaked the colors of the paper with the same settings as the frame.
Add element 29 behind the paper layer, resize it 70% and drag it up to the right.
duplicate it and drag one down on the left.Add element 11 and drag it to the right.
Now we start adding our scene on top off the paper layer
I started with element 21 (the flowerbed), resize it 50%
and place it so that some flowers are behind the frame on the left.
Duplicate and mirror, merge down, and give it a drop shadow 2,-4,40,4
then duplicate again and move this layer above the frame layer,
then we get the flowers behind the frame out in the open
Then use your eraser to remove the grass on the bottom of the frame.
Now I'm sorry but I didn't put notes on the rest of the layers to tell
how much I've resized each element,
but I'm listing all the elements I've used behind the bed of flowers;
Element 30, 14, 5, 1 (the bench), 35, 28, 03, 13, the clouds, and 26.
On the outside of the frame I've used 34, 36 and 16.
Resize and ajust them to fit the tube('s) you're using for it.
Give everything a drop shadow and remember proper ©
Crop it if needed, close the backgroundlayer
and save it as a png.
And you're done :))
If you have any questions don't be affraid to ask them ;)
Tutorials are © Tutorials by Vaybs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits since Nov 24.2009

free counters