Welcome to Tutorials by Vaybs
Here you find all my tag tutorials using Paint Shop Pro (I use PSPX) and Animation Shop 3.
They're all made with FTU elements ;) And if I'm doing my job right you might pick up a few new ideas and tricks on the way.
All links open in a new window;)
Layout tag is made with my Betsys Paradise Dream kit ;)
Have fun!!

30 Mar 2009

Spring Party



This tutrial is written by me using PSP 10 and Animation Shop 3
Any similarities to other tutorials is purely coincidental and unintentional.
All materials and tubes used are copyright to their respective owners.

Supplies

Shabby Spring Kit here
Mask 14 in this pack here

I'm using the artwork of © Suzanne Woolcott
To use it you gotta purchase them through her site Here
Font of choise, I've used Art Gothic
Let's start
Open a new image 600x600 flood fill white
Add one of the sky papers, I've used nr 20, as a new layer.
Add the mask to it and merge group.
Add your frame of choise and start building your image with the
elements, for instance, grass, tree, clouds, sun, bugs, and the
pinwheels.
For the pinwheels add both of the same color,
resize and place them on top of each other,
zoom in to see that you get them placed at the same spot
so they don't jump when we animate (I had to adjust them a couple of times
myself ;) link the 2 and 2 together with the Layer Link Toggle so you
can easely move them around your image if you need to,
without havign to adjust them again.
The tag for the wordart is resized 60% most of the other elements
are ajusted using the Pick tool (K) so I can't give you a number.
Remember proper ©
When you're happy with your tag, close one of each of the 2 pinwheels
copy merged
Open Ani Shop, paste as new animation.
open the other pinwheels, and close the one you've used
copy merged again and paste
after current, select all (both frames) change frame properties to 18
animate and save
(if you need more help animating, try my Animation Shop 3 Helper tut)
And you're done!
Thanks for trying it out, and hope you've had fun!!
I'd love to see what you've made of this.
Tutorials are © Tutorials by Vaybs

2 comments:

  1. I love this tut so much that I started creating it and found that there were no instructions for the animation. Would it be possible for you to post the instructions for it. I would so greatly appreciate it. I love all of your tuts. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Linda

    The tut is Spring Party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, tried explaining it a bit more in the tut,
    if there's still something you strugle with , let me know what it is and I'll try to adjust it even more ;) glad you enjoy it !!
    hugs
    Vaybs

    ReplyDelete

Visits since Nov 24.2009

free counters